Autumn In Tennessee - The Spot Where I Was Engaged

Autumn In Tennessee - The Spot Where I Was Engaged
by Sherri Wear 2008

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wow! Where Was I During 2011?

I just didn't find a reason to blog during 2011.  I don't know why.  I just never took the time.  It wasn't a bad year.  In fact, it was an incredible year.  My family began attending church here in Louisville at Beech Grove Baptist.  Jackson became involved with Awana, Upward Soccer, and Upward Basketball.  We made many new friends at the church, and in November we decided to become members.  My husband and I were baptized the last Sunday in November.  It was a very wonderful moment ... a moment my husband said would have made his daddy very happy.  My baby boy turned 4 back in July and celebrated with a big dinosaur bash with his friends.  Our family went on a vacation to Savannah, Georgia, and we all went with David to Destin, FL for a business trip/mini-vacation.  I even had surgery on December 1st to help improve the knee pain I had for so many months.  It was truly a lovely year.  I am sorry I didn't take the time to record all of it.  I will try to be better this year.  I hope God blesses each of you during 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment