|My "Green" Cleaner|
- 8 oz of white vinegar
- 8 oz of Dawn dishwashing liquid
- 1 plastic or glass spray bottle (I bought mine for 2 bucks at Dollar General)
- Heat the vinegar in the microwave (or on stove top) until it is very hot. I nuked mine for 90 seconds.
- Pour heated vinegar into bottle.
- Pour Dawn into the bottle.
- Shake gently to mix the two ingredients.
- Use this mixture to clean soap scum in showers and tubs. It can also be used on sinks, faucets, appliances, and most any surface.