Autumn In Tennessee - The Spot Where I Was Engaged

Autumn In Tennessee - The Spot Where I Was Engaged
by Sherri Wear 2008

Monday, January 23, 2012

Trying A Recipe From Pinterest.com Today

Well, I finally got my little guy out of the bed before 11 a.m. today.  That is quite an accomplishment for him (and for me if you want to know the truth).  I'm trying a new recipe today.  It's the first one I've tried from www.pinterest.com.  I did use a cleaning solution the site suggested for cleaning my shower, and it worked like a charm!  We are trying the chicken enchiladas with green chili sour cream sauce.  Of course, I've already made changes to the recipe.  It's something I just can't help.  I'll let you know how it turns out.  Our evening will be filled with basketball practice, superheros, and (of course) The Big Band Theory reruns.  Please be in prayer for my friend's daughter Blake and my friend Sharon's mother who are both battling cancer.  Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment