Autumn In Tennessee - The Spot Where I Was Engaged

Autumn In Tennessee - The Spot Where I Was Engaged
by Sherri Wear 2008

Friday, February 3, 2012

Dipped Marshmallows

I wasn't very creative today.  I've been trying to decide what to make for Jackson's Awana Cubbies class at church for Valentine's Day.  I decided to try some dipped marshmallows. They aren't the prettiest things I've ever made.  I'll be more careful when I make them for the children at church.

Dipped Marshmallows With Sprinkles

  • 1 bag of any flavor of chocolate chips (I used milk chocolate for these.)
  • 1 bag large size marshmallows
  • various colors and shapes of sprinkles
  • 1 bag of Wilton 8 inch cookie sticks ( cut in half )

Ingredients
Insert sticks into the center of each marshmallow.



Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler and dip marshmallows into chocolate.




Roll chocolate-dipped marshmallows in the sprinkles then place on wax paper-covered tray.




Place tray in refrigerator to harden the chocolate.  Enjoy!




I plan to use white chocolate and pink strawberry-flavored marshmallows for
the Awana Cubbies' Valentine's Day celebration.



No comments:

Post a Comment