Autumn In Tennessee - The Spot Where I Was Engaged

Autumn In Tennessee - The Spot Where I Was Engaged
by Sherri Wear 2008

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Spiders

Although I have never suffered from arachnophobia like two of my dear friends, I can't say that I am a great fan of the spider.  Sure, I can appreciate their beautiful webs, and I can love the fact that they eat nasty critters like flies and mosquitoes.  Still, I've never shed a tear over the death of any spider (other than Charlotte, of course).  I truly make an attempt to NOT kill most insects (excluding roaches) and their creepy, crawly friends, especially in front of my bug-loving son.  Today, though, I have had it.  Since I woke up this morning, I have killed 4 spiders!  I made a quick run through the house and counted 22 other spiders that I can't reach without a broom.  WTH is going on?  Did all the spiders decide to come live at my house?  Are all the arachnids Tennessee Volunteer fans that just decided to move close to Knoxville for football season?  Whatever the case may be, I am on a mission today.  I plan to kill every spider I see inside this house.  It is war!!!!!!!!!!My son will have to get over it.  Of course, it's ironic that I type this as Jackson watches "Miss Spider's Sunny Patch Friends." 

No comments:

Post a Comment