Autumn In Tennessee - The Spot Where I Was Engaged

Autumn In Tennessee - The Spot Where I Was Engaged
by Sherri Wear 2008

Monday, September 13, 2010

Public Toilets

Can someone please tell me what it is about public toilets that turns females into the most disgusting human beings on Earth?  I truly don't understand what the problem is.  Does everyone but me hover above the toilet at home and urinate all over the seat?  I think not.  Why do you have such a fear of public toilets?  Do you still believe you can catch an STD from a toilet seat?  Here's a little information for you.  The S in STD stands for SEXUALLY, not SITTING on a public toilet!!!!!!  I've known a few ladies in my lifetime who have been unfortunate enough to contract a sexually transmitted disease, and, let me tell you something, not one freakin' one of them got it from a dirty toilet seat!!!  I do truly believe that if someone has a ring worm or scabies on her butt cheek, then you have a right to NOT sit on a public toilet seat.  I even appreciate your not doing so.  The rest of you are just nasty.  Use the liners provided, or invest in a container of Clorox wipes for your purse.  The least you could do is wipe the seat after you urinate on it.  Unless a jellyfish decides to sting me on my butt cheek, I do not need your urine on my backside.  If you can't deal with sitting on a public toilet, keep your dribbling, nasty butt at home, or buy a pack of depends.

2 comments:

  1. That's just disgusting, Sherri...that's what makes it funny! Thanks for the chuckles!

    ReplyDelete